Daytime, evenings, weekends, holidays and even after hours, our experienced, compassionate staff and health care providers offer same-day medical care. Coastal Urgent Care and Family Medicine is here for you with quality Family Medical care and walk-in health care you can trust when you need it the most. Serving all of Bay, Gulf and Jackson Counties including Lynn Haven, Panama City, Callaway, Port Saint Joe, Mexico Beach, Panama City Beach, and Marianna.
Visit Coastal Urgent Care & Family Medicine for:
- Non-life threatening injuries and illnesses in adults and children
- Experienced, board-certified medical providers and compassionate care when you can’t see your doctor or don’t have one and need to establish care.
- Reliable, cost-effective alternatives to the emergency room. Family Medicine now open 7 days a week
- Same-day care when you’re visiting from out of town
Coastal Urgent Care & Family Medicine offers:
- Technologically advanced Urgent Care and Family Medicine facilities at 4 locations
- Select vaccines, seasonal flu shots, physicals, digital X-rays and lab services
- On-site Plastic and General Surgeons
- Occupational medicine services, including DOT physicals, workers’ compensation, on-site vaccinations and more
Coastal Urgent Care is a participating provider with most major insurance companies.
BC/BS, Aetna, Cigna, United Health Care, UMR, Tricare, Medicare and all Auto Insurance companies